Motel One Group, based in Munich, currently operates 89 hotels with about 24,932 rooms in Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, USA, Austria, France and Spain.
Contracts are already in place to increase the portfolio to 116 hotels with a total of 31,792 rooms. The group’s aim is to systematically extend its quality leadership in the low budget segment across Europe and to secure exciting new locations in major German and European cities.
A solid capital position and many years of industry experience make Motel One a reliable and professional partner for the development of new projects. The success of the budget design concept, along with the group’s key economic data and high level of transparency, are attracting increasing interest from investors.
Motel One is always looking to expand, whether by constructing new buildings, converting existing ones, buying new premises or agreeing new leases.
All information at a glance
- Major European cities with more than 3,000,000 overnight stays per year
- City centre locations
- Locations with high visibility
- Excellent public transport links
- Close to tourist attractions
- New buildings
- Conversion of existing buildings (e.g. former office buildings)
- Multi-purpose concepts
- Long-term commercial lease agreements
- Joint ventures
KEY TECHNICAL DATA
- Gross floor area: 27-30 m2 per room
- Net floor area: 16 m2 per room
- From 70 to more than 500 rooms
- Motel One room specifications book available on request
Head of Development and Legal / Co-CEO
Southern Germany, Austria & CEE / Co-Head Development
Astrid Schafleitner+49/89/665025-35 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulrich Glahn+49/175/2041111 email@example.com
Italy & Switzerland
Ylenia Perathoner+49/89/665025-832 firstname.lastname@example.org
Spain & Portugal
Gonzalo Escrivá de Romaní+34 623 10 20 01 email@example.com
France & Benelux
Paul Cotteret+33 625 454 195 firstname.lastname@example.org
UK & Ireland
Paul Newman+44/7771/757590 email@example.com