I) Purpose and scope
II) Applications offered on the Websites and the Application
To access and use the Websites/App or certain apps, you may be required to register with the Websites/App and/or the relevant app.
Passwords may be required to complete your account settings or to access certain applications on the Websites/Application. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are deemed to be the originator of any access to the Websites/App that requires you to enter such password.
IV) Data protection
V) Your rights
You are not allowed to:
1) reproduce, display, extract, modify and/or translate the Websites/Application and/or the content or any part thereof;
2) directly or indirectly make the Websites/Application and/or the contents or parts thereof available to third parties;
3) extract or reuse the content of the Websites/Application or any part thereof in any format or medium, in whole or in part;
4) attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble, remove or reverse engineer the HTML code of our internet services or any part thereof;
5) circumvent any security or access restriction measures that apply to the Websites/Application and/or the content or any part thereof;
6) take any action that places an unreasonable or unacceptable load on the MO web services infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, sending “spam” or “junk” emails.
7) access or attempt to access our information technology systems, networks, files, data or user accounts;
8) disrupt, interfere with, disable or impair the use or operation of the Websites/Application through the use of programs, scripts, viruses, Trojan horses or other comparable disruptive mechanisms; and
9) use robots or other automated devices to search or monitor the Websites/Application.
Any use of the Websites/Application and/or the content or any part thereof in violation of the foregoing, including, but not limited to, for commercial purposes, requires MO's prior written consent. You are further prohibited from using the Websites/Application and/or the content or any part thereof in an unlawful, fraudulent, unacceptable or inappropriate manner.
If you use our Websites in an unauthorized manner, we reserve the right to revoke your permission to use our Websites without notice.
VI) Intellectual property
All rights, titles and interest in and to the Websites/Application, the content, features, graphics, database, data and generally all information contained therein, including, but not limited to, all trademarks, copyrights, logos, trade names, illustrations, images and designs, are the exclusive property of MO and/or its licensors.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of this content is strictly prohibited.
VII) User generated content
The Websites/Application contain user generated content (”UCG”). UGC may include, but is not limited to, social media posts and hotel reviews. MO is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of UGC or for the opinions expressed herein.
MO uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Websites/Application are always available, but cannot guarantee that the Websites/Application will always be available or error-free.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend access to the Websites/Application (or parts thereof) at any time, with or without notice, and to make changes to the Websites/Application. You agree that MO shall not be liable to you for any such suspension or modification.
Although MO takes reasonable measures to prevent the introduction of viruses or malware, we cannot guarantee that the Websites/Application or the content that may be downloaded from it will be free of such destructive software. MO is not liable for any damage or injury that such software may cause.
This limitation of liability excludes liability for intent, gross negligence, and breach of essential duties.
IX) Links to third party websites/offers
The Websites/Application may contain hyperlinks that direct users to third party websites or offers. These websites and offers are for informational purposes only. MO is not responsible for the availability of such third-party websites or offers, their security or the accuracy and reliability of their content. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse these third-party websites or offers.
X) Severability, non-waiver
XI) Jurisdiction and governing law